What is a Digital Nomad Visa?
A digital nomad is someone who lives a nomadic lifestyle and uses technology to work remotely from outside their home country. A digital nomad visa is a document or program that gives someone the legal right to work remotely while residing away from their country of permanent residence.
- A digital nomad is a person who lives a nomadic lifestyle and uses technology to work remotely from outside their home country.
- Digital nomad visas allow these individuals to legally live and work in another country while residing legally for longer periods of time.
- These visas are available to students and workers, although the costs and requirements tend to vary.
- Many offering countries allow individuals to apply for themselves as well as for dependents.
- A digital nomad lifestyle allows you to have a long vacation while you work.
Please Take Note
With an El Salvador Digital Nomad Visa, you to stay in El Salvador for 2 years. At the end it f the 2 years, it can be renewed easily for another 2 years.
Depending on your specific needs and characteristics, there are multiple types of visas that fall into the Digital Nomad Visa category in El Salvador. We will work with you to make sure that you receive the one that works best for you.
The main requirements for Digital Nomad Visas are proof of salary and a few easily obtained papers. Although this visa can be obtained while already in El Salvador, some documents need to be apostilled in your last country of residence. We recommend contacting us before coming to El Salvador so you can come prepared with those documents.
We are always happy to help our clients discover lodging and places where help for Digital Nomads is available. We will help you get started in El Salvador!
This residence is aimed at foreigners who enter the national territory and receive monthly, permanent and stable income from abroad whose amount is not less than$ 1,460 dollars destined for their subsistence in the country.
The Digital Nomad Visa does not grant rights associated with employment. Digital Nomad Visa holders may not engage in any kind of paid work with El Salvador businesses, except work with the State, Municipalities or autonomous official institutions, on specialized matters or teaching.
Great! How do I start?
Email us using the form below.
Estimated time of resolution:
- Once the process has started, the estimated turn around time for Visa processing is 45 business days.
- If you start the process while in El Salvador, you have 60 days from day of entry to start the process.
- You will need some documents apostilled from your original country, so please contact us before you come so it doesn’t become a problem afterward.
We offer a single fee for our Digital Nomad Visa. There are no extra fees or surprises. Everything is included; diagnostic analysis, advice on the collection of the required documents, notary, fares and administrative expenses, and processing of the procedure.
If you wish to proceed or have any questions, please feel free to contact us using the form below.
El Salvador CIP’s turnkey immigration services make international life easy. You provide us with your information and we do all the work it takes to submit your application; with no trouble, lines, or office visits on your side.
El Salvador CIP has experienced immigration lawyers and officials to make sure you get what you need. We look forward to serving you.